Food Storage, Logistics, & Transportation in Portland & St. Louis
Bridgetown Enterprises is dedicated to providing first-class food grade warehousing and comprehensive logistics services. The food and beverage industry is highly competitive, and in today’s fast-paced environment, you need a logistics provider who understands the demands of your industry and markets. Our facilities exceed the highest standards of safety and security, and we can store your non-perishable food items at our licensed food storage warehouses in Portland, OR and Hazelwood, MO near St. Louis.
But we don’t just offer industry-leading food storage solutions. Bridgetown Enterprises is a full-service logistics and freight transportation provider. We offer flexible, comprehensive logistics services to streamline your operations. With our cutting-edge approach and incredible team, we’ll meet all your distribution and inventory management needs.
Food Grade Warehouse Standards
We go above and beyond to ensure that our food storage facilities meet the strictest standards of safety, security, and cleanliness at all times. As a licensed food storage warehouse, we’re required to pass rigorous inspections and prove our compliance with stringent FDA regulations. Our Pacific Northwest and Midwest facilities adhere to good manufacturing practices (GMP) guidelines and are registered with the FDA. Our unyielding commitment to safety, security, and compliance means you can rest assured we’re qualified to handle all your non-perishable goods (items that can be kept at room temperature).
At Bridgetown, our facilities are equipped to effectively handle and store a wide range of dry food products, including:
- Sauces, dressings, bases, condiments, dips, beverage mixers, oils, vinegar products, ketchups, barbecue sauces, mustards, ranch products, mayonnaise products, gravy mixes, and more.
- Canned foods such as soups, beans, fruits, meats, pickles, and more.
- Dog and cat foods, pet treats, and animal food products for cows, equines, poultry, rabbits, goats, cattle, and small animals.
- Bulk pastas, grains, beans, etc.
- Raw ingredients and pantry supplies like sugars, syrups, flours, seasonings, spices, starches, preservatives, artificial sweeteners, natural colors, fibers, proteins, cocoa products, flavorings, shortenings, polyols, minerals, corn starches, enzymes, emulsifiers, and more.
- Snack foods such as popcorn products, chips, sunflower seeds, cereals, nuts, and more.
- Vitamins, dietary products, and nutritional supplements.
- Unrefrigerated drinks such as teas, coffees, sodas, energy drinks, juices, non-refrigerated almond milks, coconut milks, etc.
- Restaurant supplies and food-service equipment such as cleaning products, paper goods, soaps, detergents, appliances, cutlery, plates, cutting boards, disposables, and chemicals.
If you don’t see your product in the list above, speak with our warehouse specialists to discuss your specific food storage and logistics needs.
Meeting Food Grade Warehouse Requirements
Bridgetown Enterprises is fully committed to meeting all safety and sanitation requirements and regulations when handling your food products. But we don’t stop there. We also go above and beyond to guarantee exceptional security, reliability, and customer service.
To earn and maintain a food-grade warehouse license, a facility must:
- Clearly mark all food storage areas
- Maintain the cleanliness of the facility at all times
- Keep records that include personal hygiene and food safety procedures
- Use only smooth, durable, cleanable, and non-absorbent materials for food contact surfaces
- Have a pest-control program in place
- Be able to pass random inspections at any time
- Be prepared to produce documentation showing accurate records of food products being received, stored, and distributed
Long & Short-Term Food Storage
Whether you need to store your food items for just a few days, or you’re looking for an ongoing food storage solution, you can rest assured that your goods will be in safe hands with us.
Bridgetown Enterprises offers both short- and long-term food storage options at our convenient Midwest and Pacific Northwest locations. Our Portland, OR facilities (with over 285,000 sq. ft. of storage space) are within 3 miles of Portland International Airport, while our Hazelwood, MO location (which boasts 72,000 sq. ft. of space) near St. Louis is approximately 3 miles from the airport (STL).
Our food grade warehouses are equipped with the highest level of security, including:
- 24/7 state-of-the-art video monitoring with 30+ day retention
- Cell-connected security systems
- Patrolled yards
If you have the need to store imported goods, our facilities meet Customs bonded and Transportation Security Administration (TSA) compliance standards. In addition, all of our employees are TSA certified with Security Threat Assessment (STA) numbers.
Inventory Management Services
Want to stay informed with consistent, up-to-date information about your inventory flow? With our advanced Warehouse Management System (WMS) we can track your inventory quantities, SKUS, Lot numbers and maintain FIFO or LIFO to ensure that your products are always accounted for and accurate. We will send you monthly reports as well as give you 24/7 access and visibility to your inventory. With our two available login systems, you can conveniently access your information anytime, from anywhere:
WMS System – Login through our Warehouse Management System
TMS System – Login through Crown Express Transportation Management Systems
Food Distribution & Transportation
We do more than just store your food products. In addition to our safe and secure dry storage warehouse solutions, we also offer comprehensive transportation and delivery services to meet all of your logistics needs.
Bridgetown Enterprises has been transporting goods in the Pacific Northwest since 1999. Our valued customers, which include Fortune 500 companies, consistently rely on our first-rate Customs bonded trucking and logistics services to get their freight where it needs to go. We’re proud to employ incredible drivers and only hire the most skilled and trustworthy logistics professionals in the industry.
Our transportation solutions also include fast and reliable drayage-to-warehouse services. If you have shipping containers or bulk freight arriving at a local port, we can securely transport your goods to one of our state-of-the-art warehouses for you. From storage, to inventory management, to distribution, our diverse capabilities and flexible business model allow us to provide you with tailored, customized food logistics services that outperform the competition each and every time.
Reliable Food Warehousing in Portland & St. Louis
Whether you need short-term storage or are in the market for a long-term warehousing agreement with inventory accountability and full-service distribution solutions, your food products are in good hands with Bridgetown Enterprises.