Food Storage, Logistics, & Transportation in Portland & St. Louis
Bridgetown Trucking is dedicated to providing superior food grade warehousing and logistics services. We’ll safely and securely store your non-perishable food items at our licensed food storage warehouse facilities in Portland, OR and Hazelwood, MO near St. Louis.
In addition to storage, we also offer logistics and transportation services to meet all your distribution and inventory management needs.
Food Grade Warehouse Standards
Our facility is strictly maintained and monitored according to the highest safety, security, and cleanliness standards. To become licensed as a food storage warehouse, a facility has to pass a rigorous inspection and prove that it complies with a stringent set of FDA regulations. Our Pacific Northwest and Midwest facilities meet strict good manufacturing practices (GMP) guidelines and are registered with the FDA.
This allows us to handle non-perishable goods (items that can be kept at room temperature, like dry goods, soda, cereal, canned food, energy drinks, and more).
At Bridgetown, we can store a wide variety of dry food products, including:
- Sauces, dressings, bases, condiments, dips, beverage mixers, oils, vinegar, ketchup, bbq sauce, mustard, ranch, mayonnaise, gravy mixes, and more.
- Canned foods such as soups, beans, fruit, meats, pickles, and more.
- Dog and cat food, pet treats, and animal food for cows, equine, poultry, rabbit, goat, cattle, and small animals.
- Bulk pasta, grains, beans, etc.
- Raw ingredients and pantry supply like sugar, syrups, flours, seasonings, spices, starches, preservatives, artificial sweeteners, natural colors, fibers, proteins, cocoa, flavorings, shortenings, polyols, minerals, corn starch, enzymes, emulsifiers, and more.
- Snack foods such as popcorn, chips, sunflower seeds, cereals, nuts, and more.
- Vitamins, dietary, and nutritional supplements.
- Unrefrigerated drinks like tea, coffee, soda, energy drinks, juices, non-refrigerated almond milk, coconut milk, etc.
- Restaurant supply and foodservice equipment such as cleaning products, paper goods, soaps, and detergents, appliances, cutlery, plates, cutting boards, disposables, and chemicals.
If you don’t see your product on the list, talk with our warehouse specialists to discuss your specific food storage and logistics needs.
Meeting Food Grade Warehouse Requirements
Bridgetown Trucking is fully committed to meeting and exceeding all safety and sanitation standards when handling your food products, but this alone is not enough in our book. We also provide exceptional security and work hard to deliver customer service that goes above and beyond expectations.
To earn and maintain a food grade warehouse license, a facility like ours must:
- Clearly mark all food storage areas
- Maintain the cleanliness of the facility at all times
- Keep records that include personal hygiene and food safety procedures
- Use only smooth, durable, cleanable, and non-absorbent materials for food contact surfaces
- Have a pest control program in place
- Be able to pass random inspections at any time
- Be prepared to produce documentation showing accurate records of food products being received, stored, and distributed
Long & Short-Term Food Storage
Whether you need to store your food items for a few days, or you’re looking for a longer/ongoing storage solution, you can rest assured that your goods are in safe hands.
We offer both short- and long-term food storage options and operate 165,000 sq. ft. of storage space within 3 miles of Portland International Airport in Portland, OR. Our Midwest location in Hazelwood, MO near St. Louis is located 3 miles from the airport (STL) and offers safe food storage in a 30,000 sq. ft. multi-purpose warehouse facility. Our facility is equipped with the highest level of security, including:
- 24/7 state-of-the-art video monitoring with 30+ day retention
- Cell connected security systems
- Patrolled yards
Plus, if you’re looking to store imported goods, you should know that our facility also meets Customs bonded and Transportation Security Administration (TSA) compliance standards. All of our employees are TSA certified with Security Threat Assessment (STA) numbers.
Inventory Management Services
Want to stay informed with consistent, up-to-date information about your inventory flow? With inventory accountability, we send you monthly reports, and your inventory data is available to you 24/7. You can easily access it anytime through our warehouse management software. We even have two different login systems available:
WMS System – Login through our Warehouse Management System
TMS System – Login through Crown Express Transportation Management Systems
Food Distribution & Transportation
We can do more than just store and protect your dry goods; we can transport and deliver them too.
Bridgetown Trucking has been moving goods in the Pacific Northwest since 1999 with reliable, Customs bonded trucking and logistics services. We’re proud to employ incredible drivers and only hire the most skilled and trustworthy people in the industry.
From storage to inventory management to distribution, our diverse capabilities and flexible business model allow us to provide you with tailored, customized food logistics services that other companies simply can’t match.
Food Warehousing in Portland & St. Louis
Whether you need quick storage or a long-term storage agreement with inventory accountability and distribution, you know your food products are in good hands with Bridgetown Trucking. Let us handle storage, logistics, and transportation for all your dry goods.